Friday, November 16, 2007

Camtasia Studio 5 and IGoogle

Here is the recording I made of how to create and add to an IGoogle page and add RSS feeds to your own page. I used Camtasia Studio 5 to record, edit and then to post all within the same program. I didn't have to move files from one program to the next in order to post it. Just click on the title to this post and you will be taken directly to the link where I posted it on the site hosted by Camtasia called screencast. It is for users who own Camtasia Studio. It is reasonable priced at around $300 USD and you can produce a video without knowing all the editing functions. I made this video by simply going through the process on IGoogle while recording with Camtasia Studio, then I followed the directions given by the program. I didn't use any of the editing options and used the wizard to publish and post the video. Very user friendly. And it didn't take that much time. If you have problems with the link above, try the one below:

http://www.screencast.com/users/Holly_Mathews/folders/Default/media/cada41e0-ebd2-434c-a646-50916264b8df

You can download a free 30 trial of Camtasia Studio at the link below and the great thing about that, it is fully functional, none of the 'if you buy our product you can ...' I now have the purchased version on my computer, but the video was produced and published with the trial download. Thanks Camtasia!

http://www.techsmith.com/download/camtasiatrial.asp

No comments: